Charter trip July 16th/17th ??

melrichsin

Hi AFO's, I had a few drinks with some work mates a few weeks back and in our "lubricated state" we all arranged a fishing trip for the weekend of 16th/17th July and only got around to following up on it today.

Any suggestions on best options departing Manly, Redcliffe or outside chance we may have accommodation at Maroochy to hit the Sunny coast reefs?

6 fairly serious YES at the time with possibles extending to 10/11 total. All blokes live from Bayside/south Bris to me at Narangba.

We are happy to hear best feedback on who is catching in best spots.. good value pricing and if possible does anybody know of any "hostesses" that will pour beers and help distract Haydo from getting seasick?

Ok sounds like we have double booked with Ipswich Horse Cup, so may only be 6 going but still keen to get any recommendations...

Sunshine Coast is looking a possible, but not sure if overnighting will affect how much energy the boys will have at 5am.

Thinking of doing the same with the blokes from work and looking at Frenzy Charters out of Manly. Heard nothing but good things about them.

Yeah good things if you're on their boat, don't be in the water on another boat. Couple weeks back they tried to run me over out at the Wave rider. They were backed up on it and hogging it so no one else could do a drift past and when we drifted wide past them they decided to accelerate at us.

The following week they were there hogging the WRB again and not letting anyone else near the thing.

Archived