Blue fin Rogue 4.2m tinnies feedback please

Flatnut

Hi All

Been looking into the Blue fin 4.2m rogue tinnies and was wondering if there any forum members that have one and are they happy with it?

i currently have a 375 cody with a 15merc runs really well but looking for something a bit bigger mabye a 40 .

any suggestions or feedback would be much appreciated only looking to spend about $8500 (and will sell my 375 private)

thanks

have a look at the aluvan 4.3 razor.. i recently bought one and its a brilliant machine.. mine is heavily customized compared to the standard but i believe wondall road marine and doing BMT packages with 30hp for about $9000...

they eat up the chop and will get you across the bay no worries at all

Hey bud, i have one with a 40 hp 4 stroke yammie its a weapon, i had a 4.2m quintrex dory before this and it was no where near as good as this outfit. i had a few little things added to the rig like spray chines,rails brakets ect which they were happy to do for me. allot stronger boat than the quinne more ribs better welds better workmanship in all.

I fitted the boat out myself as im a spark by trade, once u do get your boat have a real good think through on where your going to mount all your eletronics ect, more thought on this can make allot better job in the long run.

I have numerous pics of the boat, go for the 4 stroke yammie its awesome gets on the plane very quick, two pretty big blokes dual fuel dual batterys ect no problem,good all round boat and would highly recommend in getting one.

If i can help in any other way just message me.

post-1870-144598833887_thumb.jpg

post-1870-144598833899_thumb.jpg

Archived