Fishing the Dream 31 Digital

regulated

Premiers october 18 1830.

/>http://www.fishingthedream.com.au/

Fishing the Dream is a 31 Digital production, which explores the broad array of fishing available to anglers throughout Queensland’s South-East.

Fishing the Dream not only highlights the wonderful fishing to be had right on our doorstep, it focuses heavily on fishing theory, taking a back-to-basics approach with each fishing type, to enable fishermen of all levels of experience to get out there and start “Fishing the Dream†themselves.

Yes, there is all the excitement that comes with bagging some monsters off the back of some of the South-East’s best vessels, but there is a heavy focus on the fundamentals, such as rigs, bait, tackle, fish handling and legalities. We want to enable everyone from the novice, to the most experienced fisherman to explore all that fishing has to offer by teaching them the basics they need to get started, no matter what type of fishing peaks their curiosity.

Each episode will delve into a different type of fishing. In Season One, we will be fishing some deep sea wrecks, Moreton Bay on plastics and on hard bait, squidding, the popular freshwater dams and we’ll focus on the explosion of kayak fishing, testing them out both in skinny water and perhaps the most thrilling of them all, deep sea kayak fishing.

We go into great detail about the equipment we’ll be using, the rigs and the spots we’ll be fishing, giving you all the information you need to start your own fishing adventures.

Fishing the Dream is choc-a-bloc full of experts who have spent a lifetime fishing their patch of the South-East, eager to impart their years of experience onto an audience who are equally eager to learn.

Looks great can't wait, good to see the basics being explained as most fishing shows and mags are all about look how easy it is to catch fish you just need to go to this shop and buy this brand of $$$$$$$ and you will bag out no matter where you fish lol

• 3 weeks later...

G'day all,

Thanks for your support! I upload the eps to the Fishing the Dream website on either a Monday night or a Tuesday. We need to make sure all the repeats are shown on 31 Digital before we can put it online.

I post on Facebook once the vid goes live, so feel free to like our FB page to be notified when a new ep is up.

If anyone has any questions about the show, feel free to get in touch. I'll be keeping my eye on this thread too.

Paul - Exec. Producer

Archived