Looking for fishing buddies....

Gregpen

Hi Guys,

I have a bit of a dilemma, I have a new boat and am keen to target freshwater and estuary species, i have some availability midweek and most weekends. My partner does not drive a car nor does she drive a boat and I am still a little anxious in taking the boat out by myself. I haven't done any real fishing since I was a young bloke, I have all the toys now and I'm really keen to chase bass, bream and flaties on lures but as this in new to me I have a lot to learn. I live on the northside (Samford area) and am super keen to get out there so if your happy to share some knowledge let me know and lets go fishing....

Cheers

Greg

Welcome to the site mate

Keep an eye out on the going fishing notice board or even put a post up looking for an experienced deckie to come out for a fish with you or tag a long with another boat.

I live near that area so next time I head out will put a post up and you're more than welcome to tag along in your tub.

What kind of boat do you have?

Welcome to the site mate

Keep an eye out on the going fishing notice board or even put a post up looking for an experienced deckie to come out for a fish with you or tag a long with another boat.

I live near that area so next time I head out will put a post up and you're more than welcome to tag along in your tub.

What kind of boat do you have?

Thanks Manni,

I have a new Polar Kraft TX 165, It would be great to tag along sometime.

Cheers

hey mate, im always up for a fish when ever. even if its for a few hours in a session. feel free to pm. a lot of very knowledgable people on this forum. ive leart so much. also recomend going to the socials and meeting a few of the faces. really top people to make new friends with. once again welcome to the site mate and tight lines

mate im always up for a session anytime, spent some time in the pine and happy enough to just explore, so if you wanna go out anytime just give me a pm and ill come along, and im sure i have another that will tag along too.

we went for a blast up the cab river last week for a look, some awesome looking spots up there, and the pine is pretty easy to navigate once you know where to go.

is hoping this wind p/., off soon haha.

Hey mate, I am always looking for a deckie spot also so Ill happily be on the reserves list hah. I havnt had too much experience in the Brisbane area but love exploring and know my stuff when it comes to the estuary and lure fishing. Feel free to PM me as I will soon be on uni holidays and Ill be keen as mustard!

Cheers, Shane

Archived