2008 Nissan Pathfinder $23,800 ONO

melrichsin

2008 Build 2009 Registered Nissan Pathfinder R51 ST Badge.147,500kms

Tow bar, front nudge bar, running boards, JVC MP3 aux/usb input stereo.

I purchased this new and it has been a great vehicle in many different settings- tow machine, camping weekends, delivery truck, family mover and even wanna be sports car. Move from bitumen -gravel -sand -mud or even snow with the easy select Four Wheel Drive select dial. Rear wheel drive, Auto select, 4 high 4 low at a roll of a dial.

post-10287-144598918352_thumb.jpg

post-10287-144598918369_thumb.jpg

This 2.5 Turbo Diesel with sports auto is quick off the line but can roll up it's sleeves and do the heavy stuff towing 3 tonne on the highway or boat ramp, has been practical with it's 7 seats folding flat to allow enough space to move boxes, furniture, whatever you need to get shifted (within reason of course).

Mostly used as my work vehicle when I was a sales rep along the QLD Bruce Highway from Lismore to Cairns, it drives well and is comfortable sitting at the speed limit between customer calls.

This nice 4x4 has had some solid kms early but has been a suburban shopping trolley the last 18months. It could be a nice FAMILY mover but we have usually only had the pair of us and our 2 furry companions.

post-10287-144598918379_thumb.jpg

A couple of love rubs but well looked after in the midst of our busy schedules- 2 new tyres, fresh front brakes and a service in build up for the Roadworthy Certificate. Registered until April 2013 and many more years of revenue for the state government to come. Redbook certified valuation certificate.

Located just north of Brisbane, I am flexible for time to test drive or meet you to view our much loved Pathfinder.

I am away from the computer often but call O430 50 1870 if your keen

Archived