Where to go fishing tomorrow off Goldy??? And for what???

kitacooch

Hi there, going fishing tomorrow outside but stuffed if i know where to go and for what. Are the spanyards still around?? are the snapper on the chew?? what about the cobia?? Any suggestions be greatly appreciated as last week i got nothing at all and spent $70 on fuel looking for them.

A couple yellowfin for us yesterday on the 24's but besides that fairly slow. Lots of undersize tailor cutting us off on the bottom on one of the shallower reefs.

A good berley trail and some live baits and you are in with a chance on the 24's i reckon. there would be some snapper there on daybreak too.

I trolled for a few hours last week with no luck, was planning to catch some livies and possiby head south? Open to options just itchin to catch a decent fish as last week was the first chance i had to go out since Nov last year where some moron got between me and a monster cobia (my first cobia).

Not so interested in the Yellows, looking for a good feed to be honest.

I'm getting reports from the palm beach reef, gravel patch, mermaid reefs and all other inshore reefs will be holding spanairds good luck

Your right about that tugger! My old man and hes friend went out today. They scored 4 spanish 2x 5kg, 1x 10kg, 1x 11kg and got dusted by 6. They also caught few other stuff, not worth bragging.

I'm getting reports from the palm beach reef, gravel patch, mermaid reefs and all other inshore reefs will be holding spanairds good luck

Your right about that tugger! My old man and hes friend went out today. They scored 4 spanish 2x 5kg, 1x 10kg, 1x 11kg and got dusted by 6. They also caught few other stuff, not worth bragging.

Thats sick bro.

Same spot i saw you guys out last time?

Thats sick bro.

Same spot i saw you guys out last time?

Correct. Only taking live bait n slugs. Going again on sunday. Dam it! Why do i have to be in melb on the long weekend!

Archived