Welding Gas for Everyone

Bi_polar

As some of you may know i have a little bit to do with welding.

I have recently come across some decent size welding gas bottles that are a great size for the home handyman that allows you to have gas without paying the gas suppliers rent on your bottles.

I bought them for their size for all my high rise and difficult to access work as they are small enough that you don't have to carry a seperate trolley for your gas.

To get good prices on them i have to buy boxes of these bottles and will have spares with each order.

They hold 2.2 litres and i have Argon for Aluminium welding and Argon/Co2 for welding steel.

They work out at $60.00 GST inclusive per bottle and should last quite a while for the average persons odd jobs.

They require a different regulator that are about $30.00 on Ebay without a gauge or i can get them for $40.00 with a gauge.

PM me if you are interested

Cheers Stuart

It really depends what material you are welding and what process you are using but you should get 45 minutes to an 1 hour continuous welding, which is a lot of welding really.

If the demand is there i can get other gases too as i have a small demand for Argon/O2 for stainless mig welding, so if i order a box i will post it up.

Archived