Marine Industry Business Opportunity

bigtez

FOR SALE: Mobile Boat Canopies business

As I have begun pursuing a new career it is time to regretfully let our long time, family owned business go. This would be a great opportunity for somebody with some trimming skills (or the drive to acquire them) that is looking to start their own business in the marine industry.

What you get:

Tools: including sewing machines, benches, bow bender and crowner, as well as trade specific hand tools

Stock: including aluminium, hooding, seating vinyl and fittings

History: We have been innovators in the marine trimming industry for over 30 years. If you have a bimini style canopy, ski bimini or ski racks, you can thank MBC for designing it. We also have a system in place that allows us to custom make bimini tops for almost any boat from some simple measurements taken by the boat owner. We have sent tops as far north as Papua New Guinea and as far South as Wilsons Promontory, and we have tops in Western Australia and South Australia.

Intellectual property: Included is a web site at www.boatcanopies.com.au (not currently published), as well as all the logos and graphics associated with MBC. Current mobile phone number will also be included if required.

Looking for offers around $35k

The best way to contact me is via email to terry.langham@yahoo.com or you can try my mobile on 0428 324 575.

Archived