Smackin Em'

Woggie

So I woke up with the sparrows this morning with the goal of pursuing a few feisty little blue salmon on the bream gear. My mate Dan and I found ourselves walking to our chosen location at 5am and had not much more than the light of our head torches guiding the way. Anticipation was high due to the fact we hadn’t fished this location for about 3-4months.

The last few times we fished this spot, admittedly, we did terribly, however, we have caught more than our fair share of awesome fish from here so we thought it was about time we hit it again. The cooler weather has ensured the blue salmon have been out in full force, which were the main targets for the sesh.

If I went through all the fish we caught, I would be here all day typing it out, but this session turned out to be a cracker with 2 bream, 2 grunter, 4 flathead (none of which were under 60cm), 1 trevally and 4 blue salmon being landed.

For the full report, visit - www.lukesfishinmission.com

Cheers

post-11689-144598983383_thumb.jpg

post-11689-14459898339_thumb.jpg

post-11689-144598983396_thumb.jpg

post-11689-144598983401_thumb.jpg

Old Scaley its not that I dont like using jigheads it is more the fact that I like to rig my plastic weedless so they dont snag up. This is dont by using a Gamakatsu worm hook but there is no weight obviously in that, so you need to run a ball sinker in the loop knot. Its a technique unto it own

Nick the first lure is an atomic plazo fat grub (3 inch)

Archived