Some more fish art.

dhess

These are awesome. Do you know of anywhere you can buy sketches of fish? I would love a pencil sketch of a mangrove jack or barra with high quality detail.

I saw one of a jack a few years ago but have not had any luck finding anything similar.

My neighbour does amazing pencil drawings from photos. They are completely photo realistic but better. The detail is mind blowing. They seem to have added depth and character. Will have to ask him to do a few fish.

These are awesome. Do you know of anywhere you can buy sketches of fish? I would love a pencil sketch of a mangrove jack or barra with high quality detail.

I saw one of a jack a few years ago but have not had any luck finding anything similar.

My neighbour does amazing pencil drawings from photos. They are completely photo realistic but better. The detail is mind blowing. They seem to have added depth and character. Will have to ask him to do a few fish.

If he could that would be epic!

Best i can find online is from the bloke in the link below. but his barra print is sold out.

If he could that would be epic!

Best i can find online is from the bloke in the link below. but his barra print is sold out.

Just have to give him afew high quality pics of fish. If you have any satndout pics send them to me and I will see what he can do.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Dom,

A Japanese place I go from time to time has these on the wall. I had not been for a while but as soon as I walked in last night it reminded me of your threads.

Thought you might like.

If you want to head there with Mel and check them out it is called Mizu and is just down the road from your old place (towards New Farm)...

post-63-14459899424_thumb.jpg

Hey Dom,

A Japanese place I go from time to time has these on the wall. I had not been for a while but as soon as I walked in last night it reminded me of your threads.

Thought you might like.

If you want to head there with Mel and check them out it is called Mizu and is just down the road from your old place (towards New Farm)...

[attachment=67367]1_2013-10-01.jpg[/attachment]

Funnily enough thats the place that inspired Mel to try the fish prints. The food there is so damn good we used to eat there almost weekly.

Archived