Ezy at RTM Underwood

EZY

g'day to all afo'ers, as of monday the 20th i will be taking on my new roll as assistant manager of the new Roadtech Marine store located at 80 kingston road underwood. for all your boating 4x4 or caravan needs or just a chat feel free to drop in. look forward to catching up ezy

g'day to all afo'ers, as of monday the 20th i will be taking on my new roll as assistant manager of the new Roadtech Marine store located at 80 kingston road underwood. for all your boating 4x4 or caravan needs or just a chat feel free to drop in. look forward to catching up ezy

Went there on the weekend. Oi, ezy about... Who's that... Whoops forgot you started on the 20th.

First thing you can take to task is to improve the range of trailer parts. The roller parts I was after, you guys do not stock.

Went there on the weekend. Oi, ezy about... Who's that... Whoops forgot you started on the 20th.

First thing you can take to task is to improve the range of trailer parts. The roller parts I was after, you guys do not stock.

Julian one of the cheapest places in the country for rollers and trailer parts is 2 minutes from your place.

Active Fabrications of Kingston Rd towards Beenleigh.

They are on your left not far from the bottom of the big hill.

haha. they mentioned today someone came in asking for "ezy", as they don't know me as yet by that name i'm not surprised they gave you a funny look. over the coming 2-3 weeks we should have a big increase in stock levels, we will be increasing by about 1500 lines across the store. the store has only been open about 2 months and over the coming weeks we will be looking at the marketing campaign to start in the new year. but i'm there now so call in any time ezy

Archived