Weekday Decky Wanted

Ovington

Hi guys, I have been struggling to find a fishing partner to fish my odd work roster as I work weekends and most monday and tuesdays. I am a 99% lure fisherman and have a 4.5m side console with all the electronics. I target Jacks when the wind is up but like a run in the bay too.

I am lookimg for someone reasonably experienced in lure fishing with their own gear and a bit of knowledge of some areas around qld to give me ideas when mine dry up and happy to chip in for fuel on those big days. Must be able to fish my schedule (normally wed, Thursday friday). Also be good if you have your own transportation.

Let me know if you fit the bill and are interested.

20160210_130207.jpg

20160210_071622.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 4/14/2016 at 8:00 PM, Ovington said:

Yeah mate sounds ideal. Was going to go for a run tomorrow but the bay might be questionable and its not that easy to launch my boat solo hah. Let me know mate and we can lock it in. Even if the weather is average im happy to chase jacks or jews

Cool happy with anything. Squid are on now as well :)

On 18/04/2016 at 11:44 AM, scottski said:

Ever come up sunshine coast? Like you I'm busy weekends but free week days. Could spot you somewhere to sleep if it works out

Plenty of jack spots near me in Coolum in the upper maroochy but im boatless at the mo :<

cheers

Scott

Hey Scott, 

That could be an option in the future. Believe it or not im actually staying in coolum at a friends house sunday and fishing monday with her in that area.

Ill be in touch if I am up for a session up there in the near future

10 hours ago, Ovington said:

Hey Scott, 

That could be an option in the future. Believe it or not im actually staying in coolum at a friends house sunday and fishing monday with her in that area.

Ill be in touch if I am up for a session up there in the near future

Cool, goodluck :) Sounds good mate

Archived