NPD 28/3/16

rayke1938

Quiet day for Rick and myself. First place we pulled up  3 forkies in quick succession and after one spiked Rick in the hand we decided to move.

Second place plenty on the sounder but only 22cm bass and spangled perch so we moved to the float for more spangled perch and small tilapia so off to the tip of the island for zero .

Then off to the far marker where i managed the only 2 legal bass fo9r the day one just on the 30cm mark and the other a respectable 45cm.

Saw quite a few deer on the island that is out of bounds.

Then to the dead tree for nothing so back to the second spot where we caught some more 22 to 27cm bass to at least have something on the score card.

Ended up with 2 legal bass 17 unders. forkies,1 turtle, 1 tilapia,14 spangled perch and back at the ramp by midday for a easy run home over the gateway.

Really enjoyed the convenience of the trim and tilt on the ulterra

Cheers

Ray

P3280387.JPG

P3280389.JPG

P3280391.JPG

P3280390 (640x480).jpg

7 minutes ago, Binder said:

So given you have a nice fancy new front mill - when are you dropping off my 80lb bowmount.....   :)

It is on loan but you can have your 65lb back.

New one is great with deploying and stowing with the touch of a button and so easy to clear weed from the prop just by raising the motor.

Cheers

Ray

o given you have a nice fancy new front mill - when are you dropping off my 80lb bowmount...

Archived