New England Murray Cod Video

bersim

Hey guys, just finished making this video from earlier in the year.  Still have another cod video to make as well as a small edit of my Borumba trip.  Next week I'll be spending a few nights with Dad camping in cod country so fingers crossed they're on.

James

29 minutes ago, samsteele115 said:

Awesome vid james. We really should make another pelagic vid one day

Thanks Sam.  Yeah that would be good!  Hopefully I can get some good footage tomorrow.  If I see you out there and you're onto a fish I'll make sure I come over to get some shots.  

This trip the whole family came so we had to stay in a small cottage, however when I'm with Dad or anyone else we just find a spot along the river and set up camp there.  I prefer to drop the kayaks in and spend the first day upstream and then the next day downstream.  So usually I won't really need to be driving around too much but when Wayne and I went out we camped at 2 different spots but both were very close.  That was mainly so we could fish downstream the next day as there was a few log jams that made it too hard for us to just drop in and paddle down.  

1 hour ago, bersim said:

Thanks Sam.  Yeah that would be good!  Hopefully I can get some good footage tomorrow.  If I see you out there and you're onto a fish I'll make sure I come over to get some shots.  

You're not coming anywhere near me, they are my fish!!! ;)

Na might see you out there.

Yeah it was a pretty epic trip and a very nice stretch of river to fish!  I'm hoping that they will be just as active on surface next week.  As well as the paddlers I'm going to try an OSP bent minnow cause I reckon I will get some pretty awesome swirl type hits on that.  

Archived