Great Reporting Lately

Angus

Hey everyone just a quick shout out to those making so many great reports lately!

Maybe it has been the Easter holidays but whatever it is the reading has been great.

I know it is a bit of a broken record from me but this is what it takes to make the forum great. Each and every time I am logging in at the moment there is something new and interesting to read, and far surpassing the one comment pictures that otherwise abound on social media. Thanks wholeheartedly to all those taking part.

Over 90% of the daily traffic is still lurking however so jump in, give some input, answer a question or make a report. As always content begets content, so a little input by a members will be rewarded 100 fold if it becomes the trend.

I am hopefully heading out this weekend one way or another and look forward to a Sunday report writing session.

Angus  

It is a bit like a roller coaster. Up sometimes and down others.

As of tomorrow I will not be fishing till I head off on a trip that has been in the planning for a couple of years. Heading over to meet a mate in Perth and we are going to the Kimberly region fishing and living on his 7 meter aluminium boat for all of May. 

Should come back a few kg's lighter and a photo or two.

looking forward to it. 

Certainly good to see plenty of consistent contributers plus some occasional ones. Good vibe at the moment and I think that plays a part - for a while there, there were a few dramas (and drama queens .... :whistle:) and I think that put people off posting. May the good times keep rolling - now if I could only work out how to catch fish I could put up something worthwhile for a change.  Hoping to rectify that on Sunday :).

Archived