Victoria Point Landbased

lanks

56 minutes ago, christophagus said:

being an absolute newbie when it comes to surface water fishing, is spending the money on a sugapen lure worth it? they seem to be really popular for a variety of species

Short answer: Yes.

They work and are quite easy to work. Walk the dog lures can be difficult to work and a sugapen is quite easy.

4 hours ago, Damien2Rad said:

Short answer: Yes.

They work and are quite easy to work. Walk the dog lures can be difficult to work and a sugapen is quite easy.

Also you rarely lose surface lures like you can with soft plastics, jig heads and hard body divers to  snags. So once you buy one it lasts for ages , might as well spend the money on one good quality lure than a few bad ones.

1 hour ago, kmcrosby78 said:

Nice flathead and would have been cool to see it get airborne - looks like you're in good form for SOO.  :)

Hope i didn't peak too early, I let it go to keep the karma on our side for the comp. .... and cause I didn't take an esky:D

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, splurgehsplurgeh said:

Ianks, sounds like a good session.... Where you walking the sand flats when you had that flaty surface hit?

Not really  just was focusing on casting in a certain area that the bream school up in and ambush bait as the tide floods in. The flatty was a welcome bonus 

Archived