Have A Problem With Surplus Muscles? Let Me Help!

Danielle

So I am shifting house in the next 1-3 weeks and am looking for anyone who could possibly give me a hand... No ute required. The new property is literally 3 houses and 50m away so will be carrying furniture down the street myself. Normally I would have my family to help but they've decided to all holiday at the same time. Can offer food and beers and hugs! And will allow one tall tale of your biggest catch.

Honestly any hand you can lend would be so very much appreciated, even the tiniest amount.

Springwood/Rochedale area.

Hmmm @Terrova yes it appears you may be onto something there lololol... DID I MENTION FOOD!!?? 

I am woman hear me roar! Then hear me whine then hear me ask for voltaren when I put my back out then hear me ask for a foot rub then hear me say Mee Gorengs are in the pantry knock yourself out! 

Now who wouldn't want a slice of that?!

@Terrova if you're any kind of Queenslander you would know that the only Pie and Peas worth eating comes from Dunwich!

And @Uthrax nothing but premium... Powers Bitter hahaha... I have a slab I've been curing since World Expo 88. Once the cans start to swell and rust on the outside they're just about ready for drinking I believe. Sounds good yeah?

• 4 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, kmcrosby78 said:

You were too quick for me as I didn't get to read any of the 'evidence' ...... :)

I was a bit slow as I had to finish watching tonight's games then do a Dad's taxi run.

I suspect we may still have one on the loose but it's yet to show itself, so remember not to feed the troll ;)

Archived