All Soft Vibes Are Not Created Equal...check These Out

fishkraehe

Hi all,

livin in Nth Qld, strictly a lure Fisherman - got sick of all the "cheap chinese imported VIBES" that claim to be 'the all' on Ebay, but in actual fact melted and congealed together, then dissolved in my tackle box, we decided to make our own! AND THEY WORK A TREAT......Barra, Jacks Big Bream etc love em, and we've done very well flickin them since creation......

Thought I would chuck a few picks up and get your take on em...

luretest.jpg

they are  70mm, 11grams, balanced internal weight, owner double hooks and lightly scented.......

P1030392.JPG

We have made these lighter than the usual bricks (20grams) that you see, they work great on shallow flats, dropping down alongside pylons/Jetties, over heavy timber/structure (chasin Barra/Jacks) but still avoiding the snags due to the Owner Doubles !!! They also feature a unique indented tail which allows for maximum vibration in the water. We are in the process of creating an Injection Mold for a 50mm VIBE Tail for Hardcore Bream Fisho's.

Thanks for reading...look forward to reading any thoughts/comments...Cheers!P1030388.JPG20160709_085043 [3791].jpg20160709_090704 [3971].jpg20160709_065323 [3802].jpg

Yes mate, I am happy to throw up 3 FREE samples  -  (buyer just pays for postage, which will be $3 ) I stand by this product without question, and would love to hear feedback from lure fishermen who like the feel and motion of a realistic VIBE style Lure....If anyone is up for one, let me know and we'll sort something out. Thanks for the interest.....Fishkraehe.

I have ordered a couple on ebay. I bombed my paypal account because I mentioned in the notes ton seller section that I read about them on AFO.

So instead of using my bank account with paypal I tried again using my mastercard as back account and also had payment blocked and so tried again with normal paypal and ended up with 3 blocked orders.

Was only with payment for lures and got the following email from paypal the next day.

Message body

Dear ray kennedy ,

As part of our security measures, we regularly screen activity in the
PayPal system. During a recent screening, we noticed an issue regarding
your account.

PayPal's Compliance Department has reviewed your account and identified
activity that may be in violation of United States regulations administered
by the Department of the Treasury's Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC).

PayPal is committed to complying with and meeting its global regulatory
obligations. One obligation is to ensure that our customers, merchants, and
partners are also in compliance with applicable laws and regulations,
including those set forth by OFAC, in their use of PayPal.

To ensure that activity and transactions comply with current regulations,
PayPal is requesting that you provide the following information via email
to compliancetransactions@paypal.com:

1. Purpose of payment 5RV28494EB981683R attempted on August 08, 2016
in the amount of $17, including a complete and detailed explanation of the
goods or services you intended to purchase.  Please also explain the
transaction message: "AFO."

Please go to our Resolution Center to provide this information. To find the
Resolution Center, log in to your account and click the Resolution Center
subtab. Click Resolve under the Action column and follow the instructions.

So it looks like AFO is some secret terrorist code that paypal does not like as it only applied to this one payment and service was restored yesterday and fishkraehe finally got his money.

Might try putting AFO in the notes section of another paypal transaction and see what happens.

Cheers

Ray

So thats what was wrong! I rang Paypal to find out what was going on and they wouldnt tell me why. You must have stumbled across some secret acronymn there! I dunno about trying it again...you might get thrown into the back of a van ;) 

I have updated my details on Ebay to accept payments via Bank Deposit...probably a smarter way to go anyway as Paypal charge you for recieving a payment.

We put your lures in the post this morning Ray...Thanks for buying, we hope you like them....can I ask what you plan to target with them?

Hi lure lovers, just a reminder.....we have 3 lures we would like to 'give away' as a free trial (exc postage) - we have been selling these guys throughout Australia, and creating a lot of interest....another 2 bulk        orders heading out.... Hope to post some underwater footage soon...P1030429.JPG

P1030430.JPG

P1030431.JPG

P1030432.JPG

Thanks to those Fisho's who have already purchased our lures. We work hard to provide a top product that works, and is Aussie made !!!!  -  Feel free to send us your fish pics, when you get onto a few.....

Archived