Decky Spot For Newbie

Luvit

I am going fishing tomorrow and the kids are doing things with mum. So I thought i'd see if any newbie who doesn'tt normally have access to a boat wants to join me for a day on the bay.

It will be early start either meeting at my place on Draper Northside at 4am or meet at Spinnaker Sound launching ramp Bribie Island 5am. You will need wet weather gear BYO food and drink.

I have no idea when I'll return home it depends on weather and the fishing be prepared for a full day. I'll fish with lures and will be looking for tuna but if we can't find them will will mix it up with micro jigging etc. If you don't have gear for his I can sort something for you. 

On a first in basis.

Wayne

Hopefully next time Cody & Fifis.

Depending on the type of fishing we are doing, I can fish 3 in the boat especially if they are little tackers like my boys. But when lure fishing for tuna and having someone new on board with lures going left and right (I hope) 2 is enough safely.

I don't want to jinx tomorrow but i'm due for doughnut.:no:

I may not get the report up straight away but ill talk with Sam on the way home and tell him if we found anything:).

Archived