Travel Lbg Rod

max.bub.

Hey guys,

Right now I am looking for a lbg setup for my traveling in Australia and overseas. I think i found a reel allready, but It seems quite hard to find any 3 or 4 part rods for that kind of fishing (would like to fit them in my backpack). I found the shimano revolution travel rvlt763sph or the rvlt733swsp. Has anybody fished this rod before and knows whether it is up for the job? Or any different ideas?

Would be great to get some information.

Max

Hi drop bear,

Thanks for such a fast answer, i am exited to start. Preferably around 9 foot, I thought of lures between 50 and 80g and a line around 20kg. Since I have never done any game fishing I take any advise i can get.  I am looking for a spinning rod, since I never fished overhand.

Starting of on the west coast and then up north hopefully ending somewhere on the east coast, not only for fishing. Afterwards south east asia and then back to germany. It would just be great if I don't need a second rod tube, I got one with me but in there is just space for one rod... I should be able to get a rod of 85 maybe 90cm in my backpack. But if there are no rods in that size I probably have to look around for a different tube...

Archived