Go Champ Elect!

kmcrosby78

For anyone with an interest in horse racing, help me cheer home Champ Elect in the Magic Millions 2yo race today. My best mate and another mate went into syndicating (Adrenaline Thoroughbreds) a few years ago and this Choisir filly is their best one yet. Lovely horse that will be a cracking 3 year old and get probably a mile or further. Didn't fare so well with the barriers for todays race but if she can stay close enough should be powering to the line. Fingers crossed - go Champ Elect!

Your not doing your odds much good telling us how she is good to go!  :)

Got a mate who grew up in the racing industry, father was big in it, rode work to pay for their uni etc - likens owning a race horse to ripping up fistfuls of 100 dollar bills in a cold shower. Says the money is in training or looking after other peoples horses not owning one!.

5 hours ago, Binder said:

Your not doing your odds much good telling us how she is good to go!  :)

Got a mate who grew up in the racing industry, father was big in it, rode work to pay for their uni etc - likens owning a race horse to ripping up fistfuls of 100 dollar bills in a cold shower. Says the money is in training or looking after other peoples horses not owning one!.

My eldest has had shares in many racehorses sometimes 3 at a time, had some good wins, but overall it all goes on food and training.

Dino

Archived