NPD First First Trip This Year.

Binder

Had a couple of hours to spare this morning, so Ferg and I hit NPD, first time I have been out there on the water since christmas I think. Leastwise there were trees growing out of my shrimp pot floats! (Still had lots of shrimp in them though!)

Anyway water was way down, the boat ramp now being a causeway, and the fishing was tough, managed one bass trolling, then picked up a forkie when in desperation we went looking for Tillapia in the shallow water.

Further down the huge tree stump is finally out of the water, must of been a magnificent tree in its day, be close to 2 metres across I reckon.

Ended up flaked out in the air con after lunch, was buggered. Not the best time of the year to be out in the sun!

P1050601.JPG

P1050602.JPG

P1050603.JPG

P1050613.JPG

11 hours ago, Dinodadog said:

Who owns that fine looking setup on the left, the one that a roo sprang out of the bushes in the dark and attacked my drivers side front wheel arch, left behind a bit of blood and hopped off.

Dino

If you arrived in daylight instead of wanting to see the sunrise that wouldnt happen.:devil:

One day I am determined to arrive at 6pm and sleep at the gate just to be first in the queue.

Cheers

Ray

Archived