Day 1 Working On The Tinnie

Danny91

At the moment there isn't a plan as such, just go with the flow, a water snake is definitely a go go, fish finder needs to be installed, been looking at a few different setup's that I will take certain ideas from, but I will post photos weekly and keep you guys up to date, if you have any tips/ideas please don't be afraid to share! 

21 hours ago, Danny91 said:

At the moment there isn't a plan as such, just go with the flow, a water snake is definitely a go go, fish finder needs to be installed, been looking at a few different setup's that I will take certain ideas from, but I will post photos weekly and keep you guys up to date, if you have any tips/ideas please don't be afraid to share! 

Just a thought, (and from experience). Where those floor supports cross the centre stringer, you might to cut a 80 x 40mm hole to allow you to pass cables under the floor up through to the front from the rear or vice versa. Looks neat :P

4 minutes ago, timtam_ said:

Just a thought, (and from experience). Where those floor supports cross the centre stringer, you might to cut a 80 x 40mm hole to allow you to pass cables under the floor up through to the front from the rear or vice versa. Looks neat :P

Appreciate the advice, will definitely do just that! Thanks...still a long way to go but will get there! 

Archived