This Is Commitment

Junky

Quite a character and enjoyed the video.

BUT he can have it on his own for mine, based on a previous experience at Hervey bay.  @samsteele115 & I were catching mack tuna and as one came flying past the back of the boat with a big shark following at speed the shark crashed into the motor and rocked the whole boat. If that had been Timmy's barge he would have been in the drink for sure helped by the slime from landing the macks and spotties. I'm in to life preservation, namely mine.;)

2 hours ago, Luvit said:

Quite a character and enjoyed the video.

BUT he can have it on his own for mine, based on a previous experience at Hervey bay.  @samsteele115 & I were catching mack tuna and as one came flying past the back of the boat with a big shark following at speed the shark crashed into the motor and rocked the whole boat. If that had been Timmy's barge he would have been in the drink for sure helped by the slime from landing the macks and spotties. I'm in to life preservation, namely mine.;)

he has already targeted river bullies on his raft...the dude is crazy. no doubt he will have some close encounters in the future.

i love how easily he drags fish onto the raft, very entertaining

Archived