Southern Great Barrier Reef Bound

tugger

Heading up to 1770 to stay 3 days 2 nights on the reef north of Fitzroy lagoon fishing for Red Emperor, Coral Trout to name just a few of the fish we will target. There is 2 boats going so far and my son Brock and i are going iwith stradie brad in his boat , we plan to leave the ramp early morning friday and be back early arvo sunday.

If you have a good sized boat and could handle a trip like this you are welcome to follow us out or meet us up on the reef just let us know by posting up here. We are heading up Thursday arvo so stay tuned for a colorfull report after the weekend as we will be out of phone range out on the reef  bring on the Reds. 

43 minutes ago, tugger said:

Heading up to 1770 to stay 3 days 2 nights on the reef north of Fitzroy lagoon fishing for Red Emperor, Coral Trout to name just a few of the fish we will target. There is 2 boats going so far and my son Brock and i are going iwith stradie brad in his boat , we plan to leave the ramp early morning friday and be back early arvo sunday.

If you have a good sized boat and could handle a trip like this you are welcome to follow us out or meet us up on the reef just let us know by posting up here. We are heading up Thursday arvo so stay tuned for a colorfull report after the weekend as we will be out of phone range out on the reef  bring on the Reds. 

Look forward to hearing how you go Tugger.

I cannot make it to the wanderers but have managed to align an RDO with @Boydy at the end of this month for a similar length trip (weather pending).

Good luck!

Angus

Archived