Tag

snap1946

You don't actually 'tag' a post, you 'tag' another member in a post.

For example if I want to tag you in this post I will start to type "@" and your username and you will then receive a notification that I have tagged you in this post. (A list of suggested usernames will appear as you start typing the name).

To tag you I will type @snap1946

If that's not what you mean, to refer to a thread in a different thread you just post the link from the address bar in the thread you want to link to.

Also, you are able to 'Follow' a thread so you will receive notifications of posts to it. To do this simply click on the "Follow" button above the opening post (right hand side).

Hope that helps you out.

27 minutes ago, ellicat said:

You don't actually 'tag' a post, you 'tag' another member in a post.

For example if I want to tag you in this post I will start to type "@" and your username and you will then receive a notification that I have tagged you in this post. (A list of suggested usernames will appear as you start typing the name).

To tag you I will type @snap1946

If that's not what you mean, to refer to a thread in a different thread you just post the link from the address bar in the thread you want to link to.

Also, you are able to 'Follow' a thread so you will receive notifications of posts to it. To do this simply click on the "Follow" button above the opening post (right hand side).

Hope that helps you out.

Well it helped me. I didn't know the follow thing.

Since you are such a wizz. What is a status update and how do you do them. 

Like if I wanted to say ; Drop Bear Status Update; "I am the best angler on the forum". 

How do I do that?

i am trying to start a new thread and it is asking for a tag in one section

• Title REQUIRED
  • Prefix REQUIRED
                -- Select One --actfishingnorth queenslandnorthern nswnorthern territoryoverseassouth australiasouth queenslandsouthern nswtasmaniavictoriawestern australia
  • Tags REQUIRED
    Type tags separated by commas.
    Enter at least 1 tag, and up to 5 tags. Each tag should be between 3 and 20 characters long.
  • REQUIRED

i can get this far but cant find tags

Create New Topic

• Title REQUIRED
  • Prefix REQUIRED
                -- Select One --actfishingnorth queenslandnorthern nswnorthern territoryoverseassouth australiasouth queenslandsouthern nswtasmaniavictoriawestern australia
  • Tags REQUIRED
    Type tags separated by commas.
    Enter at least 1 tag, and up to 5 tags. Each tag should be between 3 and 20 characters long.
  • REQUIRED

:fishing:hi all 
    do they get much fish at Lake Moogerah and what is the best way to get there towing a caravan from southport
       cheers snap

×  Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

17 minutes ago, ellicat said:

First you need to put in a Title, then the Prefix from a dropdown menu (South Queensland would suit) then in the Tags just type Lake Moogerah.

Are you using a phone, tablet, or PC ?

using a laptop thanks for your help i think i have got it 

cheers snap

Archived