East of ****

waldo

Put the stars in myself this time :laugh: cause I can't cut and paste my report :angry:

Put in another friday and sunday duble with fri starting out as a try something different day and gar being the target.

Changed plans with only 30mins to high tide and slipped in behind helean and snagged a few snaps and grassies.

Chased gar later in what I could call my first ever targeting of them. Ended up with 9 which have a future date as bait. Think I need to rethink my rig for the future which was pretty rugh even for me.

Sunday made a snap desision to take the sister out in the hope I might be able to get her onto something worthwhile. She tried to outmuscle what was easily the best hit of the day which ended in a bustup but got a decent grassy as a consolation prize. PLenty of small stuff around but the better fish were probably put off somewhat by the boat traffic where I decided to try, hate weekends.

Anyway just the one pic from friday, [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/2sq3grfri.jpg

post-2225-144598435494_thumb.jpg

Archived