getting back into boating atfer a layoff of a few years how I get my skippering skills back in future as im getting back into boating say on 24yrs and longer

old.salty mick 1983

greetings my fellow fishos as im really have a good hope in getting back into boating say atfer 24 years away from the water sas im feeling ready for the day id be in my own boat out fishing and enjoying the sun and having fun doing so in future as im getting this far in future as you knew im had been away from boating for the last few years now as im really needed was getting my skippering skills back in future as thiswas really be a bit rusty at first by the way thiswas really my licences was up to date and it was a 10yr licence i got for my boating as im just needed was any good help on getting my good and really fun skippering skills needs tobe sorted as im starting to get back into boating atfer i have a layoff atfer a few years ago as i was busy with other things at the time but was getting sorted now as my new home was getting closer now so thiswas the good go for me toget back into boating and rediscovering my love for boating and Fishing thiswas reallly a new era in my life now was getting back into boating in future for me in my life in future was being back in my boats and rediscovering my love for boating and fishing and the good times i have in my boat in future thiswas really the case in my life now as i feel lost in my life when not on the water in my boat in future as i feel lost now atfer many years away from the boating life as i redicover the good fun ion my boats being on the water was my escape from life as i liked being on the water in my boat and being in tune with the water thiswas really the case im really am being ready toget back into boating and related stuff in boats thiswas my hope was getting back into boating was my goals now