im 41yrs old this mon as you knew thiswas on the mon the 12th of feb was my birthday if you guys was reading this say happy birthday to me and send me good kind messages for me

greetings my fisherman friends i have my 41st birthday was coming up in the next few weeks as this was on my birthday as you knew this was on the 12th of Feb in a few short weeks atfer this month as you my fisherman friends as you Knew this was really my 41st Birthday on in a next few weeks as you knew this was really my 41st Birthday and i was wanted you to send me good messages of say good things was say boating or fishing related messages that id like to hear say as well in future im gonna restore my boat in future as me an my mum had talked on this in the last few weeks as she says i'm gotten really ready for this in future this was happens atfer my 41st birthday in future as im not going ever dare rush thee matter way far too fast as i get this was in good timing in future as id rather be smarter on this in future  as i really do care for everybody in future this was my habits as i care for everybody these days and i knew thiswas the case as i turn 41 this year im getting a lots of new things in future this was the case in future now im my life now  as far i really do Knew thiswas a happy part of my life now in future now

thanks for the kind message mate as i knew thiswas a good birthday in a few short weeks from now as i knew thiswas really a kind reply to let you guys know im ok as far things was concerned as im going ok and im gettting afew family was coming for the birthday in a few short few weeks thiswas atfer Australia day thiswas on the 12th of Feb so im have hoped thiswas a really good day for me in this day in future as you guys knew thiswas i thank you for the encouragig message on my boat and related matters thiswas me and my mum are getting this fully sorted in future was the new outboard on my boat thiswas getting sorted now as im going to fullyrestore this boat in future as you knew thiswas really a good timing for me was as money wont be a issue now as my mother was getting out of foster care work in future so we are going tobe talking alot more in future atfer the foster kids are gone thiswas good for me and my mum as we are going to really do focus on my Caribbean V14'7 boat in future as soon my mum was done with the2 foster kiddos things was get good atfer this was last of my worries for my mum and me too as we can work on the boat in future atfer the 2 foster kiddos was are finally gone in future thiswas for me and my mum as we can reallyget our heads turned towards my boat and the needed resto work in future thiswas really starts atfer we gotten the money saved up over time in future but we are getting there in the end in future as i knew thiswas a long time coming for me was my boats resto work in future but things doget in the way at time now but we'll get there in the end in near future thiswas what we are going to dowas restore my boat in future as we are busy thse days in our lives now in future so thiswas was not a worry there as im saying my life was really busy theese days even now im really busy in getting things done in future now thanks for the really kind and encouraging messages for me 

from mick the old salty walker  

• 4 weeks later...

greetings my fisho friends as you are aware this was my Birthday on this Monday the 12th of February and im turning 41 this year as you are aware thiswas my 41st Birthday on this new week this was my big day in future as you will knew this was my big day as i have hope this was really be a big day for me on this weekend was a big weekend for me too hope you guys was really happy for me this was my big weekend for me now as i turned 41 this year happy fishing guys