rod suggestions for an ultra light set up

Good evening everyone,

I have a shimano stradic Ci4 1000 reel and a daiwa luvius 2000. Both sit around 160-175g in weight. Might get a shimano vanquish 1000 or daiwa 2000 size newer model. What rod would you recommend for them within the following specs;

7' (183-190cm), 2-8lb line class, 2-12g cast weight, 2-4kg, eva foam preferred, 2 piece split butt. Looking for a rod that isn't stiff, that can double over and snaps back to being straight in a split second after being loaded.

After breaking my Nordic Stage sharp shooter, its a void that needs filling.

Veritas isn't even close to matching the Nordic and didn't balance well with the luvius but thank you for giving me a starting point. 

I would throw just about any lure from 2g up to 12g in any category. hardbodies are a favourite and I would use the occasional soft plastic.

Tested the shimano adreno, atomic estuary, daiwa zero and some samurai. Looking at the Murasame Tournament Pro 702ULS as i already have its cousin the 632ULS. max budget is $350

would it be difficult for a custom rod maker to make a top section for the Nordic Stage Areal sharpshooter?

if your throwing mostly trebles id highly recomment daiwa infeet z in the regular taper. Absolutely amazing rod and cant fault it at all. The infeet z will balance perfectly with those reels even any 2500 you put on it. I used 2k freams, 2k luvias 2500 luvias airity, 2500 td black on my infeet and they all felt amazing

To be honest you need to feel the rods yourself to make a decision.

You need to be comfortable with the feel as well as the build and design and the balance....

Keep an open mind and ignore prices...rate the rod simply on what you like the most without name or price entering into it.

I have a favorite rod in that class that is astonishingly cheap and preferred over the Gloomis and the Diawas I have.....far nicer a rod to use than the exy counterparts.

1 hour ago, mangajack said:

To be honest you need to feel the rods yourself to make a decision.

You need to be comfortable with the feel as well as the build and design and the balance....

Keep an open mind and ignore prices...rate the rod simply on what you like the most without name or price entering into it.

I have a favorite rod in that class that is astonishingly cheap and preferred over the Gloomis and the Diawas I have.....far nicer a rod to use than the exy counterparts.

I call sound advice here👍