rig diagrams

Hi guys,

As some of you know,we are moving to Brisbane from the UK in april.what I'd like to know is are there any websites/threads where I can take a look at your rigs for different species and how they differ to ours?.I make my own rigs and wouldnt mind starting to make a few of the rigs you guys use!.

Thanks for any advice👍

90% of the folk here just tie as required.

3 main types used here are paternoster, a running lead with leader or running lead straight to the hook.

We generally do not complicate the job being fancy.

Buy some leader material, circle hooks and swivels and you will be set for most of out bait fishing.

If you want to pre-make something, snood 2 hooks 60mm apart on about 3 feet of leader material.....it is that easy.

22 minutes ago, mangajack said:

90% of the folk here just tie as required.

3 main types used here are paternoster, a running lead with leader or running lead straight to the hook.

We generally do not complicate the job being fancy.

Buy some leader material, circle hooks and swivels and you will be set for most of out bait fishing.

If you want to pre-make something, snood 2 hooks 60mm apart on about 3 feet of leader material.....it is that easy.

Funnily enough I've just made a few of them for my trip tomorrow! 🤣👍.it sounds very similar to here then