afta 23 gold coast

Andrew_P

Managed to snag a pass to AFTA for today. Was a big day looking at products and talking to people! Was kinda like being in a YT video with all the familiar faces, big logos and shiny gear. I realised I only took a couple of quick pics of products so I’ll try to do better tomoro!

if you are planning on going to public day tomoro they are expecting lots of people so best get in early. Cannot imagine how crazy it will be in there with all the gear and the public!

Ok I thought I did better today but looking through my photos I’m not quite sure. Things that interested me were the REALLY big spin reels by Penn and Okuma (seriously hard to lift let alone cast), the new spin reels from majorcraft, a squid blade from TT (looks like the ecogear sx), some micro plastics from Zman and all the rod building bling from Fuji. 

6 minutes ago, Angry51 said:

Some dollars there, You can wander around all day in those places can't you? Thanks for the pics Andrew, never get to go to those sort of shows.😁

I struggle to control myself when all the receptors are pinging from the sights, sounds and possibilities. It’s more like a heightened state - the Red Mist my mates call it

25 minutes ago, Andrew_P said:

I struggle to control myself when all the receptors are pinging from the sights, sounds and possibilities. It’s more like a heightened state - the Red Mist my mates call it

You definitely need it all Andrew 😉👍. I would have loved to have had a look but not to be. Dare I ask what you have ordered since🤔🤔🤔