weekly fishing session at newstead park area

namyau

Planning to have a session at newstead park area every monday after about 5pm. anyones welcome bait or lures up to you. weather permitting of course. Think will start this coming monday 21st april. this can also be a chance for people to meet and great type of thing and pick up new techniques.

kevinchen19870316 wrote:

adri4n wrote:
that would really be interesting, but i find newstead would be a better fishing area on the run-in tide, so would we go down there even if it was low tide? just that it would be rather low return fishing, just a thought.

fish r always there. u just need to work harder to get them hit ur lure at " wrong" tide

or have the right bait. sometime ive been that at night on the low and lures havent worked but every cast with bait produces some reaction and vice versa with lures

Hey mate,

I'm in for lure lessons for sure... Try to flick my SX40 yesterday for the first time but no luck. Only one bite but no hook up... I will be on leave for 2 weeks, so I will meet you there. PM me the time mate. I am currently bold at the moment thanks to "Shave for cure". If you see an asian boldy, thats me...

Hilary

Archived