day @ nudgee creek

benno89

hey all went for a fish in nudgee creek i think it is, were that kyak launch area is?? caught a few nice whitting which i took home, then was flickin a few lure and sps around, it lookd like such a good spot to catch somthing on a lure, big drop off and all, but not one hit or anything, one cast when i got the lure back 2 the surface to recast a seen a big silver flash but that was it, was really fustrating me in the end lol, and saw a few little what seemed to be mullet swiming around aswell, so thought id put on a sx40 which lookd mullet like and nope nothing lol, but yea will get sum pics up wen i get my camera bak :)

Yeah that place is funny. Lots of small fish out around the mouth at low tide and a few decent flatties are around too. Just near that kayak launch there's some steaks sticking up out of the water where i got a decent cod once. Nudgee creek is a nice place to fish but it isn't an easy place that's for sure.

yea i seen those to pylons sticking out of the water, tryed walking along to them but was just way 2 muddy. i even tryed walking a bit up the other way 2 have a cast of that little rock ledge and nothing, but ohh well will just keep trying and figure the best way to go with lures lol

Archived