mid river sesion

brisfisher

hey all,

not a great deal to report on,but some fish were caught.the morning started flicking chubbies n sx40s around west end for zilch,a change of tactics was needed so switched to a gulp 2inch grub n the results were immediate,landed two rat bream in bout 5 casts(probs bout 25-28cms).things slowed right down after that so ended up crossing the river to my spotX at toowong.wasnt too long before i was on,nothing huge but a nice little bream.changed ova to a 2inch sandworm n began getting plenty of hits from smaller bream managed to sink the hooks in a few of em but again nothing of any size.continued down river towards my fav pontoon,a few casts later bang!!zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz straight under the pontoon, i didnt stand a chance on 4lb leader,was over in seconds.re rigged n managed one more rat bream to finish off the morning.

not a bad session at all considering my last few trips on the river ended up as donuts.

cheers [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/bream1_AFO.jpg

all fish were released

post-2291-144598468216_thumb.jpg

Archived