Wanted: Quality baitcaster

Mack_attack

Hi everyone,

Just after a quality secondhand baitcaster. I've already got a curado so i think i'll see what a daiwa baitcaster is like, not that i don't like the curado:laugh: So if yourself or a friend has a good quality baitcaster that you would like to sell please let me know. I've got a price range of up to about $280 which is still a fair amount for a second hand reel.

Just some reels to give you an idea or to jog the memory:

- Team Daiwa Luna

- Team Daiwa Millionaire SW

- Team Daiwa Blue Backer

- Team Daiwa Sol

- Team Daiwa Advantage (would have to be the HSTA range)

- Team Daiwa Zillion :whistle:

- Team Daiwa Black Sheep:whistle:

But there's plenty more out there.

Just one more thing, i'll be putting something like 30lb daiwa sensor braid on it so i left out the alphas because it has a fairly low line capacity, and only comes in the 103 size (in australia anyway).

toadievoluzion wrote:

sol and zillion's got same line capacity as alphas

Yeh i realised that earlier today, had the option to get a used alphas for $250 or a brand new Bay area special for $230 i chose the bay area because its got 7kg of drag and since this combo will be almost entirely for jack fishing i think that would be more important.

If i find out that the casting ability is more important i'll sell the bay area to get the alphas.

Oh I wasn't just bidding against you was I?

I won it and at $157 I am happy with it. Not quite the bargain it was at $110 with 5 mins to go......but still happy.

I already have one and love it so much that I decided to get a second one. Now comes the rod choice.

Archived