River 2 Sea Glass Vib 65

Rocket75

Trolling the bargain bins at Amart to feed my lure addiction I came across this little chap. River 2 Sea Glass Vib 65 - $11.75 down to $4.99!

[img size=448]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/glass_vib_65_003.jpg

Has anyone used on of these before? Any tips on technique?

I have yet to use it, but think that it should be good on bass holding deep out at NPD.

It's like a cross between a metal slug and a lipless crank bait.

Should cast like a bullet and sink like a stone...here's hoping it doesn't snag up until I can get a fish on it:P

post-953-144598475308_thumb.jpg

another idea,take the trebles and rings off,put heavy duty rings on top and rear,put heavy duty single 4/0-5/0 straight aligned hook on rear,flick it out across a flat,down into deep dropoff,you never know..it`s all about experimenting???

I grabbed a handful when I first saw them. Yet to land a fish on one though. They don't give much of a buzz on the retrieve.

Nice weight and they do cast pretty well on spin gear.

I work them pretty fast so they don't get snagged up on the bottom.

I'm sure if I slowed it down a bit I'd hook something, but as you probably know North Pine at the moment doesn't really allow too much slow rolling of any lure except spinner baits.

When bream are deep and actively feeding they are dynamite. As others have said they won't vibrate unless worked quickly. I used a jerk and pause retrieve around the pylons in the Bris Riv and nailed plenty of bream. Also used them once at Borumba and nailed a catty, but that weekend (2008 ABT qual) no one was catching fish.

Archived