Brisbane Bay Tours - Sunday December 7th '08

username_taken

Looking to organise a trip on Brisbane Bay Tours for the 7th December. $185/person for the full day fishing trip ( 5am till about 3pm ). Who's keen? I'd love to fill both boats again ( 8 people ), it's always a great trip with those guys.

All tackle, lunch, snacks, etc included. BYO alchohol if you're a bogan ( haha no offence bogan ) and can take your own tackle if you want, but if it's not tough tackle don't bother as you'll probably just bust off and frustrate yourself.

Definates :-

username_taken

username_taken's dad

bogan

brisbane_bound

Maybes :-

brisbanebound

I would be traveling from sinnamon park (western suburbs, jindalee area) on the morning.... would be happy to make a detour to get you unless you lived in gympie, then your stuffed :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Edit: Just had a look at your posts, seems you live city area, west end/valley/new farm area... thats on the way for me, would be happy to pick up.

bogan wrote:

brisbanebound

I would be traveling from sinnamon park (western suburbs, jindalee area) on the morning.... would be happy to make a detour to get you unless you lived in gympie, then your stuffed :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Edit: Just had a look at your posts, seems you live city area, west end/valley/new farm area... thats on the way for me, would be happy to pick up.

Good man Bogan! Did you get that catfish pic? I might have sent it to the wrong number! :blush:

Yeah, New Farm. I dont mind heading to a more suitable pick up point whatever suits.??

Will be in touch for sure, get paid on Friday so if deposits required let me know.

Cheers

Jamie

brisbanebound wrote:

bogan wrote:
brisbanebound

Good man Bogan! Did you get that catfish pic? I might have sent it to the wrong number! :blush:

Yeah, New Farm. I dont mind heading to a more suitable pick up point whatever suits.??

Will be in touch for sure, get paid on Friday so if deposits required let me know.

Cheers

Jamie

yeah, got the pic, stonker of a catty.... new farm would be fine.... i'm pretty certain username_taken will bump this thread closer to the date... but im 100% definate.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeh Im up for sure!!:)

Ill see if i can drag some other mates along aswell.

I tried to get on the charter going this weekend but missed out unfortunatly!

How are we going to organise this?? I understand we need to pay 50% to hold a booking?!?

My name is Andrew

• 4 weeks later...

Archived