Where to go tomorrow?

adri4n

Hey guys, My gf has something on in DFO tomorrow at airport drive from 10-3pm. Probably not the best time to fish I know, but just trying to see how the areas around there are faring, I was thinking of going to shultz again, or shorncliffe or nudgee beach. Anyone fished there recently?

adri4n wrote:

Hey guys, My gf has something on in DFO tomorrow at airport drive from 10-3pm. Probably not the best time to fish I know, but just trying to see how the areas around there are faring, I was thinking of going to shultz again, or shorncliffe or nudgee beach. Anyone fished there recently?

That'll give you the end of the runout tide, low tide, then the start of the incoming tide.

If you fish Schultz start from the nudgee rd way, work your way down to the barge on the runout tide, hang out near the barge until tide starts coming in, then walk the incoming tide back to the bridges.

On the incoming tide you'll catch bream in the middle of the river, cast out 2" plastics on light jigheads or sx40 type lures as far as you can and slowly roll them back towards you.

Archived