What's up with my computer?

Mack_attack

Turned on the computer this morning and for some reason all the words are in this ugly thick font instead of the thin crisp font i'm used to.

As an alternative to study :P i sometimes play Battlefield two which shares a similar font style so i think some how the games font has rubbed of on my computer. I've got windows vista and tried many times to alter the display but it's still there.

any thoughts?

[img size=424]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/Untitled.jpg

is your resolution out?

What's your resolution set to, and what size screen do you have?

It sounds like you're using a widescreen resolution on a 4x3

or vice versa.

At the desktop, right click and hit adjust settings

Edit:

In Vista - right click, hit Personalise, then at the bottom chose Display Settings.

Finally i fixed it!

Turns out that the display was ok but the scaling was way out zooming in on the font making it look thick and fuzzy.

Yes i know i'm an idiot for not thinking about that earlier. :silly:

Thanks for your all your time an help guys

Edit: Makes you wonder how it got that way though:huh:

if It was because of the display resolution, something might have happened in the game/shutting down of the game in which it didn't set the resolution back to the normal resolution being used.

Has happened to me.

Is that what you were on about that needed to be fixed Mack_attack? Was it the resolution size in the display settings?

Archived