Help with U tube

Brian D

I'm no expert Brian, but I think you need to convert to a "*.flv" where * = the file name.

I think Youtube can handle some conversions.

Like Planetfonz I downloaded the AVS program to do the converting, but it creates a watermark across the video every 15 seconds or so. That's because it's a freebie. So it's removed once you pay for the full version or find a crack to download if you're into theft. :whistle:

I used it to convert some footage from our Rainbow trip and the watermark appeared just as we did a group bumflash and the watermark covered up Jeff F's crack, which was, ironically, a good thing - not getting the crack to show the crack:blink: :laugh:

I had to photoshop a still from the video to produce this - [img size=479]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/Group_flash_and_whip_1-a3b3e93a507c322707db87e94e460763.jpg

post-564-144598479702_thumb.jpg

ellicat wrote:

I'm no expert Brian, but I think you need to convert to a "*.flv" where * = the file name.

I think Youtube can handle some conversions.

Like Planetfonz I downloaded the AVS program to do the converting, but it creates a watermark across the video every 15 seconds or so. That's because it's a freebie. So it's removed once you pay for the full version or find a crack to download if you're into theft. :whistle:

I used it to convert some footage from our Rainbow trip and the watermark appeared just as we did a group bumflash and the watermark covered up Jeff F's crack, which was, ironically, a good thing - not getting the crack to show the crack:blink: :laugh:

I had to photoshop a still from the video to produce this - [img size=479]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/Group_flash_and_whip_1-a3b3e93a507c322707db87e94e460763.jpg

unfortunatelly i dont think its was a water mark.:P :P

Archived