Help needed - family fued (hello from a newbie)

dru

Been lurking a bit.

My brother and I both got Perception Swings at Chrissy. He's in Sydney, me is Brisvegus. Now we have a family feud - Paramatta River vs the Brissie Stinker.

Havent quite got the yak ("Aspie Moment" ) down to Brissie yet. Having too much fun on the Sunshine Coast. Its coming though. And if you cant bear the concept of the Parra outdoing Brissie, better feed me with tips cause I havent got a $#@*ing clue. Have not fished for 20 years - catching salmon in the Brisbane River now? Kidding.

Actually caught a fish last weekend (Maroochy River) - 42cm flattie (and a 18cm bream, dont laugh thats a PB ), so Im off and running. Well didnt so much catch it as it was on the lure when I finally pulled it in (must work out that drag thingie). Sooner or later though Im going to have to target threadies. Or catfish, whatever comes first I guess. Hell, TOADFISH would do. Probably go chasing Bass too - dont think they can do that in Paramatta. B)

Anyway - hello guys. :fishing:

Dru

Hahaha. Mate welcome to the site great intro.

Come along to the sharking social the next weekend.

Ill be fishing in my profish for sharks in the Brissy River among others in yaks and boats.

Would be a good picture to send him dont you think: Shark in the yak :P

Cheers.

Angus

Thanks guys... Bro' seems to think that Parrammatta River includes Sydney Harbour. We'll have ourselves a little legal debate over that. Of Course that would stretch brisie from Somerset to Moreton island, hehe.

Bloody Mexicans, cant possibly win.

Dru

Archived