Breamin' lately

bretto

I have scaled down the size of fish i've been chasing of late to the humble bream and have had a fair bit of success.

Over three morning trips I have caught over 30 bream with the majority being over 30cm but did manage a PB small bream of about 4cm on a NW Pencil.

I have had alot of success on ecogear ck40's, clear Luckycraft NW pencil's & 80mm squidgy bloodworm wrigglers.

Most fish were caught around harbour town and a few in the coomera river on saltwater creek.

Pics to follow.

lil bream

[img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/br06.JPG

yoyo wrote:

holy Cr@p that last one is a bruiser mate !!!

when you say 'around harbour town", can you divulge more info ? looks like you're in a yak right ?

On the bunnings side of harbour town inbetween the two bridges in the bay there was hold in heaps of fish last week. I got smashed a few times there by unknowns too. Also along any stretch where houses are being built and sediment moving into the water will produce fish

pinkey wrote:

Im impressed... Nice work, bream are being lame and hard to come by landbased atm in brissy with all this fresh.

Cheers pinkey, its the same down here mate but there are a few spots around here where you can get away from it and find some quality fish.

Archived