Job Wanted

Nastymind

yyeeah its hard to find a job at the moment . seek and career one have positions in every sort job description but niether agentces reply back arfter an application has been sent. iam in the building industy and have been unemployed for 12 weeks as iam a sub contractor i cant get a seperation certificate from an employer so i cant get financial help from yhe doll imediatly. i understand your situation hope you have good luck getting a job soon mate.

Yeah A lot of job agency joblists suck. Unless you ve been unemployed for donks and classed as 'at risk longterm unemployed' You dont seem to get as many lookins. This is because those groups are worth more in $$$ value to the agency from the government. Sux yeah? The only thing you can do is go around face to face with potential employers, if they send you off to a job agency say 'no thanks, I prefer to deal with people face to face' leave your details with them and thank them for their time.

Whilst I am not totally unemployed, I too, like the hairy weisel, would like a job testing lures, and scotch......(dont want to stand on anyones toes)....actually bugger it, I'll be doing it by the end of the year anyways.....goodluck with the job hunt Michael ;)

Jason

Archived