Any info on "Fish The Deep Charters"

chubbstar

Hello fellow AFOers, I have just recieved a gift voucher for a full days fishing with Fish The Deep Charters.

Has anybody been out with these guys before? Where they any good?

Anybody want to join me on my charter? They cost $195.00. I'm not sure of what date I'm going (I have 12 months to use the voucher) If you are interested have a look at their web site www.fishthedeep.com

Any personal experiance with these guys would be greatly appreciated.

Regards Jayson

Checked out the website and they look the part dont they? With two Cats as well...plenty of fishing space with out tripping over people and at least if everyone rushes over to one side to check out a catch you dont have to worry about falling overboard :laugh: . Nice pick up, hope you enjoy it. Doesnt say anything about alcohol which will be a good thing, and I like the fact they will clean, gut and cook your catch as well. ;)

hell yeah their great , i went out last year and had a ball , they put us straight on to the kingies first up , which was some arm stretching stuff to start the morning , i landed six kingies in about 20 mins using my 6500 baitrunner spooled with 50lb braid and live fibre 15-24kg rod , after the kingies we came in to about the 36's and smashed some awesome snapper and assorted reefies , the deckie and skipper borrowed some gulps off me when every one else had lunch and we had a ball on good size squire on the soft plastics. nothing but praise for the skipper and deckie they know their waters well and the boat is awesome twin suzis on a cougar cat , i think the fastest charter boat down the coast from memory twin 250's , no fumes like other charter boats and quite!!!! you will like it heaps!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Jayson

I have been out with Matt who owns Fish the Deep, i had a cracker 3 snapper and the only mahi mahi,they run 2 boats and everytime im on the seaway i always see both boats go out. The deckie is spot on and they don't mind you taking your own gear. They make sure everybody has a fish or 2. have only been on this charter so i can not compare but i fully recomend them.

Good luck buddy

Bri.

Archived