blue fin tomcat 4 sale

Hellcat Dan

i am selling my tomcat it has been a grate boat i will take you any were on a good day it is a fast and relyable boat it has a 90 optie on the backe with a solas jacking plate, hydrolic stearing ,2sounders a lcx 27c and a eagle 502c boath sounder gps combos gme vhf radio, live well,a brand new 70 pound minnkotta ap/cp with wierless foot control and lots of small options that i have not mentioned if you are intersted eather call me or pm me my number is 0433169600

$23500 [img size=500]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/IMG_0829_AFO.jpg

post-2437-144598481541_thumb.jpg

Great boat great price with all those extras a new one with all those bits would set you back $15000 more than that asking price for this one. goes fast and handles well good from bay-rivers I know from experience,The scary thing is Ive seen dan drive and he wants a faster boat:ohmy:

By the way my neck is sore from looking at your pictures sideways:laugh:

silver_rex wrote:

You posted this 2 days too late :laugh: , mate of mine just picked up a brand new tomcat very similar set up as this on friday lol, would of bought in a heart beat! ah well thats life hey... Good luck with sale

it is allway the way for me tell him he wont be disapointed with the boat they are a grate boat i am only up grading because misses bribed me new boat new babby :P

Plastic Man wrote:

tomcat dan wrote:
thnks mate but champion dan sound a bit gay mabey have to go back to just dan

A bit gay that sounds just like you lol

hahah split bin dan maybe? have seen this boat myself and it is bloody nice! tops fishing rig.

Leighton wrote:

tomcat dan wrote:
yea mate the hellcat is $59000 and stii need to set it up th champion was $52000 and all i had to do was upgrade rear sounder

great choice..quieter, better ride in chop

well done mate

thanks mate i hope i wont regret it as misses wont let me buy a new boat

Archived