taking the kids out....where should I go?

madtazz

Heading out around lunch today, 2 young girls want to go fishing. Anyone reccomend a good spot where the bites will come?? not fussed on what we catch as long as we have a good chance of landing something.

Have been thinking bout Colleges crossing or the mouth of Oxley creek???

any ideas

:S

from a kids point of view, it's always fun when your old man takes you fishing on a jetty or pontoon... something about being on top of the water and close to the action. I dont know where you live, but there are plenty of places along the brisbane river where you can find structure like this. Short of that, driving to Mooloolaba or Southport and fishing off the seaway rockwall is guaranteed to be an exciting day for the bambinos :)

:( Well I am starting to think that I am destined not to catch anything........ 2 hours not even a bite, changed bait types 3 times each time not even the sight of a nibble! The girls had fun though and that was the main aim of the day!

Cant wait to buy me a boat! then I will be having a bit more luck!

:silly:

madtazz wrote:

:( Well I am starting to think that I am destined not to catch anything........ 2 hours not even a bite, changed bait types 3 times each time not even the sight of a nibble! The girls had fun though and that was the main aim of the day!

Cant wait to buy me a boat! then I will be having a bit more luck!

:silly:

Tough luck but as long as the girls enjoyed... I think that's the main thing. :)

EMP

Archived