Pirtek Fishing Challenge Entry Thread

Angus

Hey AFO.

I have set up this thread for those competing in the Pirtek Fishing Challenge.

If you feel like it, please submit your entries here as well as sending them to the Pirtek email adress. It will be good to see how any AFO competitors are doing.

Please keep this thread only for photo entries so it does not become cluttered.

Someone can start a seperate discussion thread if they feel the need.

Cheers.

Angus

I didn't have the brag mat handy for this one but that shouldn't matter should it - caught on 1lb Fireline using a couple of strands of my own hair as leader. Tackle: G. Loomcroix SR27BSh!p 6'12" baitcaster with a Daimano Buttbaiter 25000. Great little outfit.

Fish caught in the fountain outside Brisbane City Hall.

I've done a little Photoshop to the pic, I hope no-one can tell - I originally had a blue shirt on; the orange one is much prettier. I swear thats all I did to the shot.

[img size=446]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/KC_Kreel.jpg

post-2889-144598490448_thumb.jpg

kreel wrote:

I didn't have the brag mat handy for this one but that shouldn't matter should it - caught on 1lb Fireline using a couple of strands of my own hair as leader. Tackle: G. Loomcroix SR27BSh!p 6'12" baitcaster with a Daimano Buttbaiter 25000. Great little outfit.

Fish caught in the fountain outside Brisbane City Hall.

I've done a little Photoshop to the pic, I hope no-one can tell - I originally had a blue shirt on; the orange one is much prettier. I swear thats all I did to the shot.

[img size=446]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/KC_Kreel.jpg

Kreel I hope you attitude doesnt change with your photshop job. That body might impart some unwanted attitude on your head.

Beware Shortie, I may be channeling KC :ohmy: So if you need to know ANYTHING be sure to ask especially about calimariing - as we like to call it where I come from.

Nadders: the threadies were thick on the ground, you could walk from one side of the fountain to the other on their backs. It was a real challenge to target the Jacks among them.

Archived