No pet housing estate????Whatthe

reelchippy

Well i am looking at life change of buying i block of dirt and building a new home?

At the movement we living at Capalaba and would like to stay in the same area so this estate had me interested

/>http://www.eraliving.com.au/?gclid=CLTh78a6s5sCFRFMagod-EAyOg#/heritage_pacific/home/

Right up to the part that said no pets yes no dogs

The story go’s developer gets approval from Redlands council then WPSQ take them to the land and environment court and get a ruling that the estate is to be pet free. While this has got my blood boiling, the building covenant said†The Buyer shall neither keep nor raise nor breed any livestock or poultry on the Allotmentâ€. Which is a tad misleading So you have to say that would take 50% of the buyers out of play so I pasted, in finishing don’t you just love the WPSQ and there lock out approach. Cheers

where is this?? would love to walk my muts there when complete and let them **** on their grass, what tossers.

what next. no kids. if you want to be dictated to, i guess you would buy there, but no 1 is going to tell me what i can and can't do or have on my property.

rob

straddiebrad wrote:

i have heard of a estate in the states that no kids under the age of 17 is allowed,so if the good women falls pregnant u have to move :huh:

i thought there was a place on the goaldie (soveriegn island way) that had a 'no kids' clause? but no pets..that's crazy! i thought everyone liked to have a pet of some kind or another..so i wonder who will live there? dog hatin..cat hatin..bird hatin..bat hatin..rat hatin..gold fish hatin..non drinkin..no sense of humour..boring farts..at a guess :P

The

Redlands ones are deadly, normally covenants are not worth the paper they are written on, but the Redlands ones are actually covered by council bylaws. Put in by the greenies on the council to protect koala's.

Usually only covered dogs, not heard of a bird one before. There is a no cat one on the north coast somewhere as well.

However that one may have an out, if your not the buyer, it may not apply (IE if your a Tennant)

Archived