Sunshine Coast

rhino01

Moving to Caloundra next week !!!!! Cant WAIT :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Does anyone know any good land based fishing spots near Caloundra?? I m moving to Moffat Bech and am with 400m of Tooway Creek - Has anyone fished there before? ANY HELP would be great new to the area and wanna catch some fish!!

hey mate, the rocks out the front of kings beach are fantastic spinning for trevally and tailor, plus good sweetlip on plastics and bait. Off the rocks at moffat beach is also good for spinning for trevally and jew. and if you like chasing jacks try currumundi lake on dawn or dusk.....Good luck and hope this helps. :)

rhino01 wrote:

Moving to Caloundra next week !!!!! Cant WAIT :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Does anyone know any good land based fishing spots near Caloundra?? I m moving to Moffat Bech and am with 400m of Tooway Creek - Has anyone fished there before? ANY HELP would be great new to the area and wanna catch some fish!!

mate, my brother i nlaw "fergie" lives in the same area..flick him a pm , im sure he wont mind sharing some spots in the area. i hear he is getting some real nice flathead at the moment.

Archived